Friday, December 5, 2008

Luke's 1st photo shoot


Luke with mom and dad



JP with his baby brother :)

My friend and doula Mary Michaud came and took our pictures when Luke was 11 days old. He was such a good sport and barely fussed. There are more to come these are just a few. Hope you like them!

2 comments:

Cécy said...

Sweet to see your new little one.
I hope you're recuperating well.
Cécile

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

What NEAT pictures!!! I love the one with LUke on the bed and you and Ray unfocused in the background. How very cool! Luke is PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! I'm so glad to have your blog address! I love checking blogs! In fact- I had the old blog address that you had set up but never really used. I'd check it periodically, so I'm super happy that you have this going! YEA!!!!! :) Merry Christmas, Steph!